Acceptance of Products
All orders shall be considered acceptable and without problems unless CTS is notified in writing within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of products. This includes any short shipments, incorrect products, damaged products or similar discrepancies. Once an order is received, products may only be returned with an authorization from CTS; at their sole discretion. Under no exception will returns be considered more than thirty (30) days after receipt. If approved for return, products will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
The following items may be returned for an exchange or credit:
• Unopened items purchased from CTS (subject to a 15% restock fee).
• Product that is found to be inoperable when originally received.
• Custom orders for fully functional items that meet customers specifications may be refused for return at the discretion of CTS.
• Fees charged for CTS services including but not limited to custom kitting, profiling/imaging, and other related services, when performed in accordance with customer requirements for fully functioning standard or custom hardware, will not be refunded even if a hardware Return Authorization Request is approved.
Return Item Process
A Return Authorization is required for any items qualified to be returned. Please submit a Return Authorization Request; CTS will contact you within one business day.
Return items to the following address:
Complete Tablet Solutions
11525 Stonehollow Dr, Suite A120
Austin, TX 78758
All items must be returned to CTS within 10 business days of return approval.
Shipping Costs for Returns
• Return shipping fees for malfunctioning products will be provided by CTS.
• Return shipping fees, for any other reason, will the responsibility of the customer.
Credit for Returns
If a return is authorized and a refund granted, an appropriate credit will be applied and a refund will be generated within 30 days.
CTS will honor manufacturers’ warranties for all products sold. The following warranties apply at this time:
If discrepancies between CTS standard terms and DIR contractual terms occur, CTS’ obligations per the DIR contract shall take precedence